Raymond L. Coffman, Texas Ranger
The following pages are taken from the transcript of the San Antonio trial of the surviving Branch Davidians. The numbers below refer to the page numbers of the official trial transcript.
- Page 897 Sgt. Coffman introduced.
- Page 898
- Page 899 In charge of gathering evidence in concrete room.
- Page 900 Explosion knocked hole in top.
- Page 901 Guns in concrete room.
- Page 902 Three-four feet of exploded ordnance.
- Page 903 Bodies slowed down the process; five day process.
- Page 904 Roof sags more and more. How shells were counted.
- Page 905 400,000 rounds.
- Page 906 Loaded weapons found.
- Page 907
- Page 908
- Page 909 Gun evidence continues.
- Page 910
- Page 911 More on cooked-off rounds.
- Page 912 Wooden crate found.
- Page 913 More on rounds.
- Page 914
- Page 915 More on guns.
- Page 916 Grenades on top of concrete room.
- Page 917
- Page 918 Group "clears path" for Rangers before they enter "bunker."
- Page 919 Rods in back of room are weapon barrels; room is dark.
- Page 920 Wooden gun rack with felt butt plates.
- Page 921 Walk-in refrigerator filled with water containers
- Page 922 No indications of ammo. fired inside. More wooden crates.
- Page 923 More on number of rounds found.
- Page 924
- Page 925 More on ammo.
- Page 926 More on guns.
- Page 927
- Page 928
- Page 929 More on guns and ammo.
- Page 930 A hand grenade found.
- Page 931
- Page 932
- Page 933 How bodies were removed.
- Page 934 Atty. Tinker speaks of towels, blankets.
- Page 935 Thirty-four bodies plus a mass of intertwined bodies.
- Page 936 Only a few bodies had blankets and towels over them.
- Page 937 Rebar across hole in roof.
- Page 938 Hole in roof got bigger and bigger.
- Page 939 Not much rubbish and debris in room.
- Page 940 Path "cleared" before medical examiners in room.
- Page 941 Go-carts crushed by tanks.
- Page 942 Photo of hole.
- Page 943 Chips of concrete falling down; beams sag.
- Page 944 Hole was 18-24 inches at first.
- Page 945 Did not see right hand part (facing) of double front door.
- Page 946 One hundred and eleven weapons in rack area.
- Page 947
- Page 948 Forty-three bodies in concrete room; 27 children.
- Page 949 A few towels, blankets, and "like sleeping bags."
- Page 950 More on guns.
- Page 951
- Page 952 Some items not picked up.
- Page 953 No door on concrete room.
- Page 954 Water only in refrigerator. Forty-three bodies in room.
- Page 955 Five/six bodies partially uncovered: cook-offs like popcorn.
- Page 956 All I smelled was rotten bodies, it was a horrible smell.
- Page 957 Cook-offs like popcorn. Dimensions of room.
- Page 958 No bodies in refrigerator.
- Page 959 End of testimony.
Back: Death Gallery Entrance
Home: Museum Entrance
Many people who distrust the mainstream media have turned to alternate
news sources, some of which are Internet based. Unfortunately, many
of these alternate sources of news simply promote an alternate series
of lies. These alternate lies are of course dressed up as "exposés."
But you can easily tell the phonies from the real thing. The information
in the Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum is an acid test.
Does your news source promote Mike McNulty's video, Waco: The Rules
of Engagement or wring its hands because the Davidian law suit against
the government failed? (See Waco
Documentary Is A Hoax! and Waco
Suits for Waco Suckers.)
Does your alternate news source carry promotional pieces about rebuilding
the Davidian church in Waco and mouth nice words about "healing"?
(See The Cover-up Church.)
Remember, since ancient times, inquiries into questionable deaths have
started with the bodies of the victims. If your news source won't
give you an honest and full account of the forensic information on Waco,
or if it does not have a link to the Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum ...
your alternate news has failed a fundamental acid test.
Published by Public Action, Inc, a news and
news analysis service. All commercial rights are reserved. A full
statement of terms and conditions for copying and redistribution is
available in the Museum Library. "Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum,"
"SkyWriter," and the sky writing logo are trademarks of Public Action,
Inc. To receive occasional dispatches on Waco issues, write to Curator@Public-Action.com
and put SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
All original material is copyright 1996-2000 by Carol A. Valentine,
on loan to Public Action, Inc.
Postal Address: Carol
A. Valentine, PO Box 10933, Burke, VA 22009
This page last updated February 28, 2001.